The following items are currently needed as of 05/28/2021:
- Replacement 3.5″ 1.44MB floppy drive for IBM PS/2 model 30
- Manuals for SGI O2, Color Computer 2, Decwriter II, VT-220
- Gamecube boxes for Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Tennis, and Mario Kart Double Dash
- Replacement 3.5″ floppy drive for IBM 5140
- PDP11/03 front plastic cover
- SGI Octane bottom plastic
The following would be welcome additions to our collection:
- Roland MPU401 and MT32
- IBM 5170 and 5155
- Vectrex console
- Strowger step-by-step switch
- Early 1970’s micros Altair/IMSAI, etc.
- CPU’s, delay line memory
- Storage artifacts such as punch cards, paper tape, magnetic tape reels, etc.
- Data General desktop generation
I may have a Roland Sound Canvas for you!
I believe I may have a TRS-80 available. Would you be interested in purchasing? It is part of an estate that is being liquidated.
Yes, we may be interested. If you can provide model number I can let you know if it is something we would be interested in. Thanks!
I live in Florence Oregon. I was the worldwide corporate Senior Quality Engineer for Tandon Computers from 1988 to 1992 when they were about to go bankrupt. I have 286/386/486 computers along with monitors, keyboards, data pacs. Might still have all the manuals. These were my working computers when I worked there. Too heavy to ship. Interested?
Yes we would be interested in talking further, I have emailed you directly. Thank you for the kind offer!
I am in the process of downsizing and I need to find a home for a TRS80 Computer a TRS80 Modem II and a Daisy Wheel Printer that I would be interested in donating these items to a museum. My brother-in-law gave these to me in the early 1980’s when he purchased a new computer. If I do not find a home for these items, I will have no other option than to dispose of them in our local land fill and I do not want to do that. Please consider accepting these as a donation. Thank You
Thank you again for the kind donation!